We get various calls every day stating;
• The refrigerator is not working
• My fridge is not cooking as it should
• The doors of the refrigerator won’t close properly no matter how hard I try
• There is some disturbing noise originating from my refrigerator
• The thermostat in our refrigerator has stopped operating
And many more alarming messages.
When you have a problem with your fridge, no matter how small it is, it can negatively impact the food you have stored in it; for this reason, you might end up counting losses or going hungry. We are aware of this, and this is why we are dedicated to offering swift, reliable, and highly inexpensive refrigerator repair services.
The main causes of refrigerator repair
Here are a few of the most common causes of fridge issues that we have determined.
1. Thermostat failure- when the thermostat or the cold control fails, it causes inefficiency in cooling; for this reason, the normal functioning of the appliance will be highly compromised.
2. Overload- your fridge has a specific capacity. If you stock items beyond this capacity, the compressor will not completely run; hence causing failure of the entire system.
3. Drainage stoppage- when you see water pooling at the bottom of your refrigerator, the most typical culprit is a drain stoppage. This is a concern that our technicians can solve in minutes.
4. Failure of defrost heaters
5. Relay failure- when this occurs, the compressor will partially or completely stop working, and cooling will not occur.
What we can do
To us, it doesn’t matter what has caused the problem with your fridge. We are armed with the latest technology that helps us spot the cause of the problem in your appliance, identify the variety of repair choices available, and select one that suits your needs and your budget plan.
The reason why we have won numerous awards over the years is that all our services are complete, and we shall never refer you to another specialist because a problem has become too complicated for us to fix. If other service providers have told you that the issue with your fridge is too huge to address, bring it to us, and we shall do what we can to repair it.
We recommend you when to replace
In some cases, the appliances in our facilities get damaged, and it ends up being tough to repair them. Here are some circumstances where we shall advise you to replace your refrigerator;
• When your fridge is too old, and always present problems
• When you have to handle the same problem now and then
• when the repair cost will be more than the cost of replacement (though this is highly unlikely).
We are a fridge repair expert who takes client interests before our own. For that reason, we will not take your refrigerator for a week, and try to repair it if the issue cannot be repaired. Keep in mind, we shall not charge you for a service we have not offered. Therefore, when we advise you to replace, we shall not charge you a cent. The recommendations come free of charge!
Affordability is key.
A fridge is one appliance that gets defective at its own time. It doesn’t give you a warning. You wake up in the morning to get something for breakfast, and when you open it, you are invited by a foul odor. We understand that you do not have cash you had set aside for refrigerator repair, and this is the reason why we provide the most competitive pricing technique in the market.
When we examine your issue, we shall discuss it with you. Since we have a variety of repair choices for every single problem, we shall be able to provide you with a totally free price quote that complies with your budget plan.
Searching for a refrigerator repair professional who will provide you with highly personalized services? Get your phone and call us, or request a callback. We will provide help in less than 24 hours.